Sunday, April 8, 2018

Adventures in Friendship: Day 7

Bowling has never been my best sport but it is one that I will willingly participate in, no matter how much I suck.  We decided to play a few games at a near by bowling.

The 1st game

The 2nd game

So, as you can see both Marie and I totally suck at bowling.  The fun stuff about bowling is the not knocking down all the pins but the silliness that can happen  during the game.

As a tradition, whenever we get together, Marie and I always have to bake cookies.  They were chocolate chip and very tasty.  As the cookies baked, Marie had me try the game Portal, which was rather fun.  The computer voice was crazy and I could be heard yelling at it a few times.

Our final adventure was to check out the 8 Bit Bar.  Totally fun!  Lee, Marie, and myself played lots of old video games.  Lee was very kind to play designated driver so I got to enjoy a strawberry cider and a pear cider.  It was a real blast from the past to see and play video games that I hadn't seen in years.

Mario art

No comments:

Post a Comment