Saturday, April 7, 2018

Adventures in Friendship: Day 6

Great comedian

Starting on Thursday, my second job had an associate thing where we got a higher than normal discount while I was on vacation so I did have to swing by there to pick up a few things that I really wanted.  After that, we went searching for the famous Richard Pryor statue that is somewhere downtown.  I did find it one day but that was when I got lost coming back from the post office.  We both took pictures in front of it and pictures of it.

We did do a typical sleepover activity during Marie's visit: doing our nails.  Our nails actually matched: dark purple nail polish on every other nail with a nail wrap covered in flowers n the others.  They turned out really pretty.  When we started our nails, we watched Howl's Moving Castle.  When moved on to Monsters Inc then to Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment