Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Adventures In Friendship: Day 3 and 4

So yesterday, got to show Marie some fun little shops in my town before I had to be a responsible adult & go grocery shopping.  She had a lot of fun at all of them but she really enjoyed the store Relics.  It is a place I have gotten fun socks and lots of fun postcards.  Marie had a blast stocking up of fun cards and postcards.  During our grocery shoping trip, I will admit that I threaten to throw a chicken at her, much to the disapproval of the staff. I said it jokingly but they must not have realized that.

My new socks

Today was museum day. Got to enjoy a show at the planetarium and check out a lot of neat stuff about Illinois. There was a great photo experience where we were photographed in front of a field of pennies. The fun part was that Marie was wearing a green shirt so some of the pennies appear on it as well.

A sign I found on one of the exhibits


We both had some fun exploring some fun shops near my home as well. Once we got home, we relaxed for a bit and Marie made us a very yummy egg bake for dinner. 

Looking forward to more adventures tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment