Monday, January 8, 2018

Wrap Me In Bubble Wrap

(Prompt #297 out of 300 from my writing prompt journal)

Complete this simile: "Awkward as...."

...a giraffe in roller skates.  It just felt right to complete the simile that way.  I am an awkward person most of the time, both socially and physically.  About 70% physical, 20% social, and 10% other stuff.  I trip over my own feet.  It's what happens when you walk with your feet very close together and are pigeon toes (toes point inward).  I am also constantly hitting things and bruising myself.  The phrase "what did I hit" can often be heard from my bathroom or bedroom when I change clothes.  I swear, some days, I need to be wrapped in bubble wrap.

























(Photo from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjIshBCPC5R5wX2-8IHiowpXpSAsbHGDoAYI1g5CMa17kZTWwWx2Mb0whzx2jI3_olBduniSJFf_7kljT0p4JpcTID5KdVlw3-TAaGM0IamZEZacX0QZifxdkPOS-0wruMj3JygES9F3P6K/s1600/funny-giraffe-by-bgiormova-600px.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment