Saturday, March 17, 2018

Spring is In the Air

In my neighborhood, the trees start to get new leaves, the grass starts to turn green, and dandelions start to appear.  (Which I don't pull up since I like them and they are good for bees.)  The real spring magic for me is my backyard.  My backyard has a lot of trees, which doesn't allow for a lot of grass to grow.  What does grow is a bunch of different weeds that have really beautiful flowers.  This brings a lot of young rabbits and birds to my backyard, which my cats love to watch.  It is like having my own little wooded glade in the middle of suburbia.

The spring goddess from Fantasia 2000





Prompt 285 out of 300: What does spring look like in your neighborhood?)
















(Photo from: http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/File:Fantasia-disneyscreencaps.com-7263.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment