Friday, March 16, 2018

Free At Last

The first phrase that came to mind was "Your student loan debts have been completely paid off."  Now, I took those loans so I could get the education I wanted (due to circumstances that I could not control, I was unable to get to my true goal) and I understood that they would have to be paid back.  However, the payment that I make each month is over half of whatIi put towards my rent, which is crazy.  It would be a great relief to no longer have that debt and be able to complete all the repairs needed on my truck.





(Prompt 286 out of 300: What is one phrase you would really like to hear right now?)














(Photo from: https://www.focusonthefamily.com/lifechallenges/managing-money/breaking-free-from-debt/breaking-free-from-debt)

No comments:

Post a Comment