Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Digging In the Dirt

 So my bff Marie has a bit of an etsy addiction, just like I have a bit of a stone addiction. When these two addictions collide, silly fun happens.

To set the scene, my sister & mom came out for a visit. After they left, Marie decided to send me a small gift to chase away the blues of my family leaving to go home. The package arrives and is really heavy.  I open it up to find this:


It is a bit squishy so I figure it is padding. Nope! It is a bag of sand!


According to the directions, the crystals are in the sand. It is up to you to find them. Let the fun begin!

I poured the bag into a bowl and dug it. It took about 20 minutes but I found all the awesome crystals. It was a lot of fun. I'd recommend this to anyone, kids & kids at heart.

After I opened the bag but before digging in the dirt.


My wonderful treasures unearthed

No comments:

Post a Comment