Sunday, January 10, 2021

Love Comes in Many Forms

 Many have said that cats are not capable of the loyalty and love that dogs give. I respectfully disagree with that thought. I am owned by two, sweet, yet nutty cats. One specifically has chosen me as her special human. 

For some weird reason, Gabby has picked me. She will often seek out my lap, curl up with me as I lay in bed, ready to go to sleep. She will even curl up with me when I am sick, purring away.

Oscar has chosen my husband as his human. He will give lots of rubs to his legs, meow at Lee to shift on the couch so that he can curl up next to him, crawl up Lee's chest and headbutt his chin.

Cat love is different that the love from a dog, bird, or any other animal, but it is love just the same. The wonderful little fireballs that live in my home are the sweetest cats that I know. I am grateful that they chose us to give their love to.


My sweet girl, napping on my lap

No comments:

Post a Comment