Sunday, November 4, 2018

The Awesomeness of Socks

I have always had a fondness for socks. It may stem from the fact that my feet seem to always be cold.  It has been something that I have always been drawn to.

 I love any fun pair of socks. When I was a teen and toes socks were all the rage, I swear had or a dozen.  People would ask if they were uncomfortable, but I liked them.  Yes, it was a little awkward at first to have that fabric bunched between your toes but the look of them completely surrounded in their own pockets of color, you couldn't help but smile.

Now, my weakness isn't for toe socks but for just weird sock patterns in general.  As an adult, you often are required to wear some time of uniform or follow a dress code. Wearing fun and weird socks is a way to continue to embrace your inner kid but to secretly break dress code rules. I have to admit that I love finding weird ones, much to my husband Lee's mild annoyance.

Just a few of my fun socks

No comments:

Post a Comment