Friday, February 10, 2017

No You Can't Eat That Many

The Valentine's day holiday is almost upon us with all of it's chocolatey temptations.  This means that the Easter candy time is coming and in many cases, has already started to appear on store shelves.  It is during this time period that one of my biggest candy temptations appears.

This particular candy is on the small side, made of chocolate, and has a liquid center of sugar that is guaranteed to add to your waistline.  This evil temptation is know by many, disliked by some, but is a well known staple in any Easter basket.  Give up?  The candy I am referring to is the Cadbury Cream Egg.

Now I am well aware of how bad this particular treat it for me, but I just can't seem to help myself.  It is a defiant test of will power to walk by a display of these egg-shaped chocolatey delights without grabbing at least one.  Heaven forbid that I actually buy more than one of these because I can assure you that I will eat more than one in a sitting, whether I mean to or not.  I'm not even sure why I like them but I have to admit that I look forward when they arrive and I am slightly saddened & happy when they go.

Then they came out with ones for Halloween. Dang nabbit!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment